Saturday, August 6, 2011

Synchronized Squares Completed!

Well, the project is finally finished! For now I am using it temporarily as a quilt for my bed, since our old beat up quilt is full of holes. The animal print really doesn't scream "sexy", ya know? Anywhoo, here's some pictures of the end result!

Here's the back- very scrappy! I used up all the fabric I purchased, which is always the goal.
Here's the border I put around the edge. I like how it brightens the whole thing up. The squares are sewn on top of the white to produce a frayed effect, so once I wash it it should be nice and fuzzy, I hope!
For my pillow cases, I used the blue floral on the front with the yellow on the back. That fabric is a dream to sleep on!

1 comment:

  1. It's great! The colors are lovely and the back is a fun surprise! Well done :)

    ReplyDelete